God is interested in what you can give.
- The Jumbled Words and Anagrams printed out on a sheet- one sheet per person in the congregation who can read
- The Helping Hands Clues printed out on individual pieces of paper/card
Ask your congregation to follow these instructions:
- Unscramble the jumbled up words to reveal the gifts/ skills
- Unscramble the gift/ skill anagrams
- Use the clue written on the piece of card to help someone else to guess the gift/ skill. You must finish the clue to give your partner a hint to what the answer is.
- NOYEM (1)
- DNIK SDROW (2)
- RAC (1)
- SUEOH (1)
- RECLAIMS (1)
- PEARS BOREDOM(2)
- CHEATING (1)
- GUSH (1)
Helping Hand Clues:
Tongues- To use this gift you use this part of your body…
Friendship- To have this gift you must share it with…
Hospitality- This gift involves using…
Laptop- This gift can be used for …
Healing- Things you can use when demonstrating this skill…
What are your skills and gifts?
How can you let God use you in a new way this year?
Here are the answers to the jumbled words and anagrams:
- MONEY- NOYEM
- KIND WORDS- DNIK SDROW
- CAR- RAC
- HOUSE- SUEOH
- MIRACLES- RECLAIMS
- SPARE BEDROOM- PEARS BOREDOM
- TEACHING- CHEATING
- HUGS- GUSH