Stephen knew the stories of God’s people.
- Headbands that you can attach a card to- we used elastic and a cardboard mount for the cards
- Cards with different Bible characters – we had colour coded easy, medium and hard character cards
Part 1: Get your congregation to use the headbands to place a card on their forehead. They should ask people yes/no questions to find out which Bible character they are. It is ok for them to ask people for a clue if they get stuck.
Part 2: Get your congregation to think about what clue they would want people to use to guess them? e.g. “They cared for poor people”.
Stephen let God make an impression on his life.
- Card/Paper with the phrase God makes an impression
- Sealing Wax
- Letter Stamp- we used a dove to symbolise the Holy Spirit
- Matches- to melt the wax
- A Plate- to limit the mess
Part 1: Let your congregation add some wax to the card/paper and use the stamp to make an impression.
Part 2: Get your congregation to talk to each other about how God makes an impression on their lives. They might like to decorate their card/paper while they chat.